Will you be a college student in the fall of 2019? Incoming college freshmen, sophomore, junior, and senior students are invited to apply for the Ohio No-Till Council Scholarship!
Two scholarships will be offered at $500 each. These scholarships are one year in length and are open to all children and grandchildren from a farming background, who are enrolling or are currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year accredited college program. The expected degree is not limited to agriculture. Previous winners and applicants may apply each year they are eligible. All monies awarded will be made payable to the winner’s respective school. Scholarships are eligible for all incoming freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior students. The selection process will occur in March, and winners will be announced by the end of April.
All interested applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be a child or grandchild of a farming family.
- Applicants must be enrolling/enrolled in an accredited two/four-year college program.
- Applicants must have an accredited 2.5 grade average in your current high school or college (secondary education) curriculum.
- Recipients must attend the December meeting of the Ohio No-Till Council to receive their scholarship.
- ONTC Scholarship Application
- A one-page essay (500 words) on an agricultural-related topic (soil & water conservation; no-tillage practices, soil health, etc.).
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or professors.
- A copy of your most recent grade card or transcript.
Return all the materials requested above by March 1, 2019.
Applications can be returned to:
Ohio No-Till Council
3140 S SR 100
Tiffin, OH 44883